RE: [Harp-L] Re: Coast to Coast Music false financial condition statement on Harp-L

At least until the independent business is successful and expands its operations...then I guess you have to switch your allegiance to its new upstart competitors.

A corporation is just an entity form.  I personally know of sole proprietorships and family-run businesses that are likely far more ruthless in their business practices than many of these "evil" corporations.  It's tough to categorize everything into simple, neat little buckets.

OHC: I'm going to implement a filter on my email to delete any messages referencing SPAH.  It's nothing personal...it's just that I am not attending this year and I'm jealous of anyone else who is.

Hmm, I guess that's not exactly OHC.  Okay, then how about...heard a Little Charlie and the Nightcats song on XM this morning that had some seriously strong harmonica work on it.  The wonders of the internets says that's Rick Estrin.  While I've heard *of* him, I don't think I've heard much of his stuff...but I've added his name to the "must. find. more." list.

Jonathan Compton