Re: [Harp-L] B-thing tuning Carlos del Junco

The first time I ever heard that tuning was in April of 1993. My source for it was Lee Oskar at a workshop he was giving. I actually have 3 different variations on that theme. If I recall correctly this was just after the era in which Kit Gamble worked for the Lee Oskar Harmonicas company. No idea where it actually originated. I still have the harmonica I re-tuned that day in April. fjm