[Harp-L] Coast-to-coast music - excellent service!

Sorry to be boring, I know everyone is saying the same thing, but under the circumstances I think it's appropriate.

Add my name to the list of extremely satisfied Coast to Coast Music customers.

Over the past bunch of years I've bought almost all of my chromatics (at least a dozen) from these guys and the service is always terrific, couldn't have asked for a better customer experience!

Keep up the great work C2C!

- Slim.

--
www.SlideManSlim.com