[Harp-L] Satisfaction

Settle down group
I have made a lot of purchases from contacts on this list. Blows Me Away, Harpgear, Lone Wolf, Seydel, ect, ect. Also some transactions from private individuals like Mike Fugazzi. They probably totaled up to 3 Grand plus.

I have never been stiffed by these good people and some big stores could take a lesson in customer relations and Harmonica knowledge from Greg, Brian, Rupert and the rest of the good and honest folks who provide usn's with quality gear and great advice to enhance our rigs.

To those folks, this guy out here in blazing hot Portland Or appreciates your efforts and assistance. Y'all have a loyal customer.

Bobby Cole
PDX

RRC