Re: [Harp-L] How to Play Harmonica and Other Life Lessons-video link

Does anyone know where Sam Barry lives?  In Marin County in 1986 I
took 3 harp lessons from a guy who I thought was Sam Berry, but maybe
I have spelled it wrong all this time.  I am pretty sure he lived in
San Francisco.  This youtube guy could be him, it was over 20 years
ago, who knows what he looked like.
Michael Rubin
Michaelrubinharmonica.com