Re: [Harp-L] Congratulations to Charlie Winston/Benjamin Edwards

Hey,

Good muscality! If there is such a word. Great video too. This is what I
want music to do for me, move me, and this song and their other tune I watch
"In  Your Hands" did just that, move me. I mean lifted me to a higher
ground.  Harmonica was very percussive, with great tone. I second the
congratulations  to  the Charlie Wilson  band.

Best to ya,
Chris Mastakas

In a message dated 7/30/2009 12:03:30 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,