Re: [Harp-L] Harp Depot

Hi

Am Donnerstag, 30. Juli 2009 schrieb Stan Walters:
> Never, ever trust the little
> guys these days, many are VERY close to going belly up (Harp
> Depot, C2C, Bushman, etc.) with this economy, stick with the big
> boys, they have more capital, and better business models.
> Musicians Friends, Guitar Center. #1

Harponline is one of the little i think. I think nobody will deny,
that harponline is the first choice in europe for everyone looking for
great customer service, competence, lightning fast delivery and
innovative harmonica products - and one of the leading shops
specialized in harmonicas world wide. I know Michael Timler of
Harponline personally and i am 100% sure, that he will never ever take
your money without delivering what you paid for - or refund as soon as
he knows he won´t be able to deliver.

Of course there´s one thing, that might let the little shops go belly
up in this economy: if we stop buying there and bring our money to the
"big boys".
I´m absolutly sure, that i want to keep those specialized harp shops
alive, so i keep buying there.

--
Gruß,Frank