[Harp-L] Calling all companies, customizers, etc.

The Elk River harmonica contest, the Mid-Ohio Valley Harmonica CHampionship, is slated for Sept. 19, 2009 at the Belleville Homecoming Grounds in Belleville, W.Va., between Ravenswood and Parkersburg on W.Va. 68. This is the second year of the event.
I don't have a club backing me on this, thus all the work and whatever greenbacks might be involved is all on me. So, I've not gone the route of a cash prize, but instead I rely on the benevolence of our wonderful harmonica community. Last year, Seydel USA and Cumberland Cases stepped up with some nice prizes without me really even asking. This year, with one contest under my belt, I've learned a little about putting a contest on... this year, I'm putting out a blanket request from customizers, companies, etc. for prizes, so the 1st, 2nd, 3rd place championship contestants, plus gnarly cup contestants (tremolo, octave players) can have a nice little prize pack. Anything harmonica related is great, harps, gear, cases, whatever. These prizes will be, as they were last year, formed into prize packs, several things in each one, in descending overall value from 1-3 places. Plus the Gnarly Cup tremolo and octave prizes.
The return is, pluggage before the event, at the event, and after the event. As seen above, the most gracious, kind, benevolent, good looking, manly men of Seydel USA and Cumberland Cases are still getting plugged for their wonderful, generous donations, for which Elk River bestows its undying gratitude, a year later. As far as listing a donation as one of the prizes, I need to actually have it here at my Elk River Fortress of Solitude. But if there is something you want to say you'll donate, tell me, and in the meantime I'll say something like "additional prizes pledged by Cut The Mustard Harmonicas and Wampus Cat Mics"
The updates for the event are posted here in the Elk River Harmonicas forum: http://elkriverharmonicas.smfforfree3.com/index.php

Thanks!
Dave
www.elkriverharmonicas.com