[Harp-L] Madcat's new CD is now available

Yo Harp-l friends-

My new CD:

Madcat, Kane & Maxwell Street, Live at the Creole Gallery

is now available for purchase at my website:
http://www.madcatmusic.net

Peter Madcat Ruth
madcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.youtube.com/user/petermadcatruth

Yo to the Harp L community,

I've been lucky enough to hear Peter Madcat's new CD.  Track after
track, the main expression used was "WOW". Song after song Peter and
Shari offer us moments of pure magic and humanity.  Their music is
"awake", innovative and above all so human.  In the Blues Anthology
there're some records like diamonds and for sure this Live at the
Creole Gallery is one of them.  I can't imagine of not having this CD
in my music library that would be a huge mistake.

Christelle Berthon

Official website :  http://www.christelleharpqueen.net
http://www.youtube.com/christellester
http://www.myspace.com/christelleberthon