[Harp-L] Sonny Jr, not only a good harp amp maker

I've had the pleasure of listening to a recording session Sonny Jr. did
"only" more than 25 years ago, between others, with an incredible singer
called Faye Green. In that session he easily moves from jazzy and soft
sounds to the classic Chicago thing, then to that country blues ala Sonny
Terry not many people apart from him can do (Paul Lamb also knows how
to!!!). Well, I think he knew well what he was doing.

Great job also in the opening for James Cotton at "Chicago blues in NYC" he
did in 2001, country blues, just harp and guitar. I will try to learn some
of his tricks!!!

I just wanted to share it with you.

Gary, thanks for your playing! Keep on playing the blues (and helping us
with "the tone")!

Andi Martin, a happy SJ410 owner.

Madrid, Spain.

 <http://www.killlingjazz.com/> www.killlingjazz.com