[Harp-L] An Innovative Use of Diatonic

I don't think anyone has posted this, so I thought I would share this
video of an innovative band that probably deserved an award for 2008's
Most Unexpected Deployment of a Green Bullet.  You can hear the
harmonica fairly early in the song but may not spot it as such till
the harp player is shown more than a minute in:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQMtaEtEnaI

I would concede that the harp eventually gets upstaged here by another
unexpected instrument, but it seems a very canny use of both
instruments to me: just making music.  And if you look at the song
"Onkel" from the same event, the bullet mic gets another unexpected
role there--

Stephen Schneider