Subject: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci unplugged

That was absolutely GREAT, Dave...don't know how I missed this one. I just
loved the two acoustic numbers...shows you what a truly in synch band can
do  with just one voice, a guitar, tambourine and a 'tuba' mouthpiece. ;)

Todd is amazing and deadpan hilarious. What a musician!   The guy  can play
anything, and it's especially nice to hear Shawn on acoustic  guitar too.
I'm also very, very fond of Jason's style of acoustic  harmonica. No one
plays sweeter than he does.  I can't wait to hear some of  this again at SPAH.
I SO wish you were going..but it looks like you'll get  to hear/see him in
September..it's not too much longer to wait.

It'd be very nice to make it down there for the Ohio Championships...since
so many people I'm very fond of will be in attendance as well (the
Harpbeats). Believe me, I'm thinking about it.

Anyone who hasn't yet heard what Dave posted - you don't have to  download
to listen - just click on the 'stream' to hear the radio DJ  interview Jason
and the band prior to their playing a show that night. Just fun  stuff with
some terrific music, to boot.

Much obliged, Dave.

Elizabeth
PS I wonder how many audience members brought Kaboom with them to clean his
 harmonicas?<G>

"Message: 10