[Harp-L] Electro-Harmonix POG for sale

I am selling my Electro-Harmonix POG (Polyphonic Octave Generator) w/ power supply.

With the POG you can add one octave up, two octaves up, and one octave down from your original guitar signal and blend them all together - plus it works on chords! Want your guitar to sound like a 12 string? The POG can do it - or even make it sound like an 18 string. The POG also lets you detune one or both of the upper octaves, and it can process any musical source. Check out Jason Ricci's use of one. Makes you sound like a B3 !

Sell for $300 or best offer OBO

Please contact me off list, thanks Jerry