[Harp-L] Re: Jason Ricci unplugged

Speaking of unplugged, Jason was on Houston's Blues Hound radio show this past Sunday. He mentioned that his next album might be a live release showcasing some of his older songs that were never recorded properly and/or are no longer obtainable on disc. His other idea is to do an album of classic blues songs, probably with a lot of acoustic tracks. This was news to the band (I was listening to the radio with them), but they seemed excited to try it.

Personally, I hope both projects become reality. For that live album to include earlier material like "Feel Good Funk" and "Blues Penitentiary", Jason would actually have to start playing those songs again at his shows!

Jonathan Metts
Prairie Dog PR
Ph: 205.435.0991
pr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx / prairiedogpr@xxxxxxxxx