[Harp-L] Ultrasonic cleaner

Hello all,

  Can anybody tell me the best way to use an ultrasonic cleaning machine on harps? I'm pretty sure i've seen this topic on the list before, but for some reason i'm having difficulties with the archives. So sorry for the redundant topic. Thank you in advance for your advice.

                                                                                                                    Mike

Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Search, add, and share the web’s latest sports videos. Check it out.
http://www.windowslive.com/Online/Hotmail/Campaign/QuickAdd?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_QA_HM_sports_videos_072009&cat=sports