[Harp-L] sonny jr 2 for sale

I am selling my Sonny jr 2, If anyone is interested let me know. It is a beautiful amp.6 eight inch speakers.Gary O just sent me the missing name plate that i had removed, so now the amp looks as good as it sounds.I have a review of the amp from the American Harmonica Newsmagazine as well as a pic. not sure if i can send  attachements to the list, so if they don't come thru. let me know and i will send them direct.