[Harp-L] Richard Hunter in NYC

Hi all,

I'm in NYC for a couple of days, and tonight I sat in with the Michael Packer Blues band at Lucille's Bar & Grill at 42nd Street and Times Square.  I've known Michael since high school, and it was nice to hear him again.  He told met that he worked with Rob Paparozzi last week; it's a small world for harp players.

Tomorrow night I'll be playing a couple of sets with Jon Paris's band, also at Lucille's, starting at 8 PM.  If you're in NYC and want to hear some rockin' blues, that will be the place.

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter