[Harp-L] New Era of SPAH conventions

I would like to suggest Wilmington NC as an East Coast location for a SPAH convention. Why? Hotel cost, certainly less expensive than NYC.
Close to the ocean, close to golf,( for those you bring along that aren't interested in SPAH) a days drive to most anywhere along the eastern seaboard and interior locations. PLUS, you can fly there without going thru Atlanta. Anyone else have any other valid reasons to have it there?
No it's not close to my home, I live in CT.

Paul
If You Love The Blues
Honk Your Hohner