Re: [Harp-L] Foam for a harp case

Jeff... Check out the custom harp cases and optional inserts at:

http://www.customharpcases.com/

There a are a variey of inserts available, and these are made from non-flaking dense foam where the cutting is precision water-jet cut.  Its very hard to try and cut any kind of foam by hand with any clean-cut precision.

And the harps will not fall out or rattle around.

Ken H in OH