From: Rick Davis <bluesharpamps@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: Percussion for Acoustic Blues Duo
To: "Bob Loomis" <miltloomis@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Saturday, July 25, 2009, 8:08 AM

I went to Guitar Center yesterday and found a little Wah Shaker I think I'll get.  You put your palms on the ends of the tube and shake it, and when you cup your palms you get cool wah sounds.  My acoustic duo plays jazzy blues, so I'm thinking this might be just the ticket.

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Latin-Percussion-Wah-Shaker-105314132-i1446403.gc