Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica on Sugar Babe

Hearing a local Youngstown band doing Jonathan Edwards' song "Shanty" made me want to learn to play harmonica.

I love all the JE songs that have been mentioned, and lots of others, like "Travlin' Blues", "Have Yourself A Good Time For Me", "Rollin' Along", "Thirty Miles to Go".

Not sure of all the songs keys, as I would have to sit down with my harps and play along.

I saw him live in concert back in the late '70's... best concert I ever went to.

Check out his website and tour dates... you may get a chance to see and hear him.
http://www.jonathanedwards.net/

YouTube has some nice videos of Jonathan too !

Shanty:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6vyTM_qJAE

Sunshine:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyTJqn7GT5s