[Harp-L] hiccups from harp playing?

has anybody ever gotten the hiccups from playing harmonica. specifically vibrato?

i Âve been learning vibrato on a diatonic and believe i am using my diaphram. iÂve been working on a it a couple of hours a day along with playing other stuff. but, for the last week or so iÂve had the hiccups alot and i never get them.

iÂm looking for a pattern. it seems to happen after i eat. my diet has not changed at all. it is pretty simple and monotonous. the only thing different has been this vibrato practice. could my diaphram be in spasm from all this new use?

has this happened to anyone else? did it pass eventually or do i have to choose between eating and playing harmonica with vibrato?

thanks for any input
rich