RE: [Harp-L] Boogie'n with George

Thanks to Michael and the fellas that replied to me off list. I now have the lick, the tune and much of George's 1st position chromatic in my bag.

For those curious here is the lick.

C-Bb-A-G-Eb-D-C-A-C

Played in octaves, I will only notate the bottom hole

C 8 Blow
Triplet Bb A G
7 draw slide in
7 draw slide out
7 blow slide out
Triplet Eb D C
5 draw slide in
5 draw slide out
5 blow slide out
3 draw
4 Blow

It's pretty hip. I guess the next step is to tackle Mark Hummel's "Humblebug". Yikes!
Ryan