Re: [Harp-L] Hummel in paradise - at SPAH

Nice post, Grant. As you know Mark Hummel will be anchoring the Blues show at SPAH 2009 - and Rusty Zinn will be there as part fo the band supporting Mark, Steve Baker, and PJ Norris.

Mark is a fine player and always has a great touch on chromatic. I'l glad to hear he's using the chromatic slide more - it offers great resources, and as you note, doesn't need to make the music any less danceable.

Winslow Yerxa