[Harp-L] Fox on the run update

As I mentioned earlier, I was having difficulty with Fox on the Run on the 48 chord and I only had like four days to get it down at tempo.
I got it down by last night. Today, we played at the Texas Roadhouse (we got invited back next Thurs), but turned out the guy who sings Fox on the Run couldn't make it cause he was called out to work. I did use the 48 chord on about 10 songs in the two hour set, though, playing rhythm on the 48, leads on the diatonic.

Dave
www.elkriverharmonicas.com