Re: [Harp-L] Hargear Amps Austin TX

no doubt Brian, who builds these amps and is a member of this list, will be
 in contact with you.

as far as I know, this amp is not offered through traditional retail
outlets.

as far as I've experienced, this amp is one of the sweetest I've ever had
the opportunity to test drive

In a message dated 7/16/2009 9:24:00 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,