Re: [Harp-L] New YouTube vids

Really nice stuff there.  I really enjoyed both tunes.  Good display
of being able to play differently in two different styles of songs.
Some people can only hack it one way, no matter what the song is.
Nice to see somebody actually listening to and following the music.

Seth

--
The beatings will continue until morale has improved.