[Harp-L] RE: Harp-L Digest, Iceman

Following quote from Iceman:

"However, if I want  to use my limited listening time more fruitfully, I'll
listen to Kim
Wilson for  this style of music. Kim has that extra "something" that just
brings it all  together and sounds like it is right from the source. So many

other players  sound "almost as good as Kim".

I am also an old man and agree with you 100%.  I like to listen (once) to it
all and admire everyone's talent and effort to get where they are.  But, for
all day listening, Kim with all the albums and artists he has played with,
never disappoints.  Iceman, do you agree that the more times you listen to a
Kim song, you usually hear something new?
Ron Smith