[Harp-L] Mitch Kashmar

To the Iceman - you have placed yourself sweetly and soundly into the "your opinion is so obviously jaded and therefore means nothing" seat... To refer to Mitch Kashmar as an"almost artist" is so pathetic it is not even laughable. He is as original and competent as anyone - much more than the vast majority of recording artists.? I do not like to listen to many artists, but I do not slander them, thereby lessening myself in the process...??? You proclaim yourself an old curmudgeon - so therefore you are.....?? Did Sonny Jr piss you off at some point ? Are you having a bad day ?? My widely shared suggestion to you - is that in the future you might hold your tongue and your "idol worship" of Kim to yourself...? Take care of yourself, Iceman....?? Jeremy