Re: [Harp-L] My SJ410 and Chuck moded harp mic live

I could listen to you guys all night,great Harp and solid band playing a real nice selection of tunes.
(long as you play quiet music during your breaks off stage ;-) )
Rick
in NZ
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Davis" <bluesharpamps@xxxxxxxxx>

Nice Playing!