Re: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci Revue from Orlando Blues Society - OBBS

From: Marc Molino <mmolino54@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: icemanle@xxxxxxx; dmatthew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, Jul 14, 2009 9:13 am
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci Revue from Orlando Blues Society - OBBS

Larry,

Look in the archives--he already tracked down the review and reported back to Harp-L.

Marc,

I wrote my comment before reading his track down posting.

My postings were delayed for 24 hours, as was one of Dave's, due to exceeding the amount of quotes and too much verbage in regards to Harp-l policy to keep it lean and mean.

I'm still waiting for an apology from Dave, though..

Larry