From: Paul Routledge <kingley@xxxxxxx>
To: Harp L L <Harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Jul 14, 2009 6:36 am
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Ricci and the work

The RJ that Iceman is referring to is RJ Harman. He is a very good player who has studied with Carlos Del Junco and also spent time with Jason.Â

He is a very good friend of Brian Purdy from HarpGear.Â

RJ is mostly active around the Florida area.Â

He has a website: http://www.rjharmanmusic.com/Â;

PaulÂ