Re: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci Revue from Orlando Blues Society - OBBS

You say "no" in your answer, but I read "YES" in your explanation. Probably the best investigative reporting would be to do your homework first before intimating that I was up to no good. Either that, or become a politician.

Not enjoying the two sided stance you take in this regard....had thought more of you before this round of postings.Â

ÂAs has been stated publicly, I think Jason is great, overcoming his problems and making good in society, also having a good heart. I, personally, do not like the style of music he is into and don't hear as much innovation in his playing as I do hear other's ideas recycled at a greater velocity.

I'm not turned on by velocity, speed chops and repeated patterns, but rather enjoy fresh and interesting lines/ideas, a la Paul DeLay and Carlos.

Also, I did not "overlook" any of your postings. I responded to your first intimation after reading it - your follow up post did not pop up on my window until about 30 postings later.

Iceman wrote:
"wow, if I'm not mistaken (please correct me if I am), David is
suggesting that I am somehow fabricating or creating something that
doesn't exist for propaganda purposes.

Is this true, David? I'm a fan of calling a spade a spade, so that is a yes or no question awaiting your answer."

No, but given the years of extremely strange love/hate posts/attacks from you about Jason Ricci, I was highly suspicious and was not sure whether you were fabricating something that didn't exis
t, or using something that did exist for propaganda purposes.