Re: [Harp-L] Re: was setlists now etiquette

On Jul 12, 2009, at 7:19 PM, hazcon wrote:

A personal hate of mine (and I and others have left shows because of it) are bands that A) play recorded music during their breaks at the same volume ,or louder !! than their stage show.Most people surely want a chance to have a chat with their date or friends at some time during a night.Or just to give the old ears a break.

Rick
in NZ

Big BIG item. How about the guy who, on the break, puts on a CD of HIM doing his SRV and BG impressions. It's all about HIM. That frosts me.

S-J