[Harp-L] Blues Jr. Tube upgrade kit

Skip,

When i had a Blues, Jr. i installed this tube upgrade kit, which is also available from Eurotubes, Before I put these tubes in, the amp was unusable because of feedback. After I put them in, the amp sounded sweeter and fatter and feedback was more controllable. Highly recommended. Personally, I don't set up for a dirty or "crunchy" tone, but the BJ is a high gain amp anyway, and feedback was still a concern at higher volumes. But the tube upgrade kit definitely made the BJ more harp friendly.

JP