[Harp-L] My Babe

Hi Matthew,

The opening lick on "My Babe" is (on a Bb harp):  2d - 3d - 2d, 4b - 4b - 3d
- 2d.  This is repeated twice before the verse begins.  That's the simplest
version.  You can embellish it from there.  For instance, you might want to
go from the 2 draw (d) to a fast, brief 3,4d shake (trill) bent a little
flat, return to the 2d, tongue-slap to the 4blow, and then finish with the
3d - 2d, dip bending the 3d up and the 2d down.   That's how I do it; hope
that helps.

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh

P.S. I suck at writing tabs