[Harp-L] FW: meteor harp amp for sale

--- On Sun, 7/12/09, Mark Overman <moverman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Mark Overman <moverman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: FW: meteor harp amp for sale
To: moverman5@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, July 12, 2009, 2:10 PM

  _____

From: Mark Overman [mailto:moverman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 2:06 PM
To: 'harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: meteor harp amp for sale

Just wanted to drop a line and let you know I am selling my meteor harp amp.
Its 18 months old with kind of a burgundy covering and a blond color
grillcloth. The only blem is a small snag in the lower left hand corner.
Mark Hummel played thru it and said it sounded great, and he would be one
that would really know having been playing meteors for a long time. They are
50 watts into one twelve and two tens all being webers with power coming
from four 6V6 tubes. I,m asking  1300.00 with the new tuki cover. Drop me a
line if your interested at MOVERMAN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . I have two
meteors and other large harp amps and am simply selling to thin down the
herd a bit. It sold new for over 2000.00. Thanks for all the great posts.
Mark.