RE: [Harp-L] This ever happen to travelling harp players?

>Subject: RE: [Harp-L] This ever happen to travelling harp players?
>- 9mm clip?
>- case full of Swiss army knifes?

>Geez, I must have been very lucky last summer to find
>such a well trained (could identify my harmonicas on the X-ray)
>and friendly security officer at Heathrow.

..Yes the 9mm clip..many times...:-)  But in Edingurgh airport they're
getting good at recognising them...

...highlight was in Dublin Aiport en route to Lithuania...with a security
officer so underemployed he asked me to play them to confirm that not only
did they look like harmonicas but actually sounded like them..

..go figger...