Re: [Harp-L] Women Harp/ Vocalists

Mick :
great link...

this is absolutely fantastic...the band is just sensitive enough to allow her to do her thing..
Don't we all wish that we had such a backing.

great playing / great voice ...the cowboy hats are a little confusing...
I am a big fan already.

Rick Estrin sings a song..."when girls do it" I guess he is right.

Thanks for your input.

Kinda gives us a little balance in the universe.

Grant