[Harp-L] What Happened To Respect?

I have a real problem with classifying any number of individuals in this manner. Reducing ANYONE to an acronym is not only too close to "1984" for my tastes, but is just downright disrespectful.

Those pioneers no longer with us who laid the foundation of the music that many of us love and continue to perform in ANY way, shape or form deserve better than this.

And on the eve of the annual gathering of all that is harmonica, I'm disappointed that an organization describing themselves as the "advancement" and "preservation" of harmonica would tolerate this lack of respect regarding these musicians, and would have in their ranks those who gleefully toss about this distasteful moniker.

Shame on you. Didn't your momma teach you no manners?

Ray.
--
My Music - www.resgraphics.com/music
My YouTube - www.youtube.com/raybee127