[Harp-L] RE: SPAH

Richard,

I'll be there during that same time period, and like you will be looking
forward to hearing some great harmonica playing.  I'm also excited to know
that you'll be bringing the RP350 with the possibility to hear just how it
sounds against some amps.  SPAH is sounding like it's going to be absolutely
unreal!!!!

Stan

Quoted from harl-l digest Jul 9, 2009

<14826829.1247169302641.JavaMail.root@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

>I'm planning to attend SPAH from Thurs. Aug. 13 through to Sunday AM.
Looking forward to >seeing and hearing a lot of great harmonica playing
there, and contributing a little of my >own.

>I'll plan to bring a kit that includes my RP350.  It would be a lot of fun
to park that >thing next to some of the killer amps that I expect to see
there and compare the sounds.