From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of STEPHANIE D BAILEY
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 11:04 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Roll Call for Sacramento

I will be attending SPAH. I will arrive in California on August 5th, and
leave on the 17th. I will be hanging around Jay Gaunt, adn Zack Pomerleau,
so just look for a small group of teenage boys wondering around the hotel.

If anyone is interested, my aunt who lives in Sacramento plans to hold a
pre-SPAH BBQ of sorts the day before SPAH. My uncle own a BBQ catering
company, so the food will be very good. I'm not really planing for a lot of
people to come, but there will be enough food for plenty of people. Please
let me know if anyone is interested in coming. It's a good opportunity to
eat and jam a little to warm up your chops before SPAH.
I will post the adress after I find out if more people are coming.
And don't worry, her house will not be very far from the hotel.

-Brandon Bailey