Re: [Harp-L] Harp L - Neuvou ricci

Re : Paul
you wrote:
I have been reading all the comments about Jason with great interest. I have to say it has made me laugh a lot.

The reality is that whether you like his music or not Jason is technically one of the best harmonica players in the world. Does it matter whether or not it fits into the box that you allocate to "blues"?

To me there are and always have been only two types of music, good and bad. Jason definitely falls into the "good" category in my opinion.

Who Blew your mind?
Thanks for reminding me about the mind blowing Dennis Gruenling. I am going to hit my archives...Very ground breaking.
you mentioned Adam Gussow....? time for me to search the internet I guess.

Carlos De Junco ; currently my Favorite mambo maniac. i am working on this 3rd pos. stuff...

ask greg about his friend Gino.

If you do not like the" far out"...for just having a very subtle approach...you never "hear" this guy...backgroud with style...check the sweet backup parts by Fingers Taylor for Jimmy Buffet,

Fitting in....Mickey Raphael always had his own approach....
I played in a Celtic Band so of course Brendan Power blew my mind when I first heard him.

any more?

Grant