[Harp-L] OBBS thread

Discussing who is qualified to review a show is completely off topic.
>From there the subject veered quickly to discussions regarding bravery in
posting and discontent regarding overly positive reviews of performers.
Both of those topics are meta discussion.  If anyone wants to address the
cross posted OBBS review on its merits feel free.  Otherwise please skip
it.  By the way cross posts per se are not prohibited on harp-l.  I do
find it annoying when people blanket the several major harmonica lists
with identical posts designed to promote the poster but again it's
painting inside the lines as far as I'm concerned.  harp-l-listowner