From: Winslow Yerxa <winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, Jul 10, 2009 11:29 am
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci Revue from Orlando Blues Society - OBBS

Nothing wroing with stating a preference. If Jason doesn't turn your crank (or
Little Walter, or Toots, or whoever doesn't move you musically) who can argue
otherwise?

I think what's contentious about the review that Larry cross-posted is that the
reviewer hasn't done his homework on the subject of his review, and applies
standards to the subject that the subject does not apply to himself, which is an
abdication of the responsibilities of a good reviewer.

Winslow

Winslow Yerxa