[Harp-L] Internet piracy of harmonica books-call for assitance

To the List-

It has come to my attention that several harmonica books, including all three of mine, have been pirated on the Internet.
I am seeking to contact the following authors to advise them offlist of the details of this matter:

Tom Ball
Richard Hunter
Charlie McCoy
Steve Baker
Jon Gindick
Sugar Blue
Jean Milteau
Phil Duncan
Dave McKelvey
Blake Neely and Doug Downing
Martin Rost
Don Baker
Lonnie Hoe Howell

I will appreiciate the assistance of anyone who can help me get word to these folks. For reasons that should be obvious I'm not going to reveal the locations of the bootlegged books here, and if anyone on the list knows about this already, I ask you to do the same.
I have no interest in debating the question of intellectual property rights versus the Internet. But I do have a duty to see that these fellow authors of mine, who have all worked so hard to bring you these great books over the years, are duly informed of this situation.

Thanks,
Glenn Weiser
banjoandguitar100@xxxxxxxxx