Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 11:22:59 -1000
From: Donnie MorTone <harp_boy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] More Butter...
To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

I was so into Butter in 1975...I made this little

shrine out of LP's and harps and zig zags... ;))

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt131/BluesGeek/BTRIB.jpg

I first met him in an alley outside the Golden Bear in Huntington Beach

California, where he was performing 2 shows that night. After meeting

him and having this photo taken he got me in the back door to see

both shows for free. I stood next to the stage for both shows...in a trance.

 http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt131/BluesGeek/Butter.jpg

This shot is of Butter and some female fans who were at his gig

that night...I snapped the pic with a Kodak Brownie using chrodachome

110 in Bb ;))

http://i605.photobucket.com/albums/tt131/BluesGeek/Butter2.jpg

I've showed these pics a few times here on harp-l...so for those

who've already seen them...forgive me. But like the Butterfield threads

that rize from time to time...I like to show them off every chance I get.

~Donnie~

http://www.myspace.com/donniemortone