Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 11:35:08 -0400
From: Jp Pag?n <jplpagan@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Stevie Wonder - All Blues
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
       delsp=yes
--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jonathan Metts
<prairiedogpr@...> wrote:

 > I didn't know Stevie was playing this Mile Davis song in concert.
With
 > the slow, deep bends, it seems better suited for diatonic, but of
course
 > he sounds great as always with his chromatic.
 >
 > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e5Q9jT3z9w

Thanks for that Jonathan. I've been waiting on Stevie to release the
chromatic jazz album he's claimed to be working on. It's been a couple
years now though. Maybe this is a taste? He certainly has been playing
alot of harmonica in public lately.
Anyway... as to this particular tune. I like it, though I think he's
made it very "Stevie," which I have mixed feelings about.