RE: [Harp-L] all this "Butter" talk...

Amen to that Warren!  Passion is what matters most of all and he did have
that and got it across to his audience without question.  Notes make the
music, passion sells the music to the listener.

WB Wrote,

Butterfield is definitely one of my biggest influences. Not that I play a
lot like him but he gave me a very powerful lesson early on in terms of
passion and attack. I love the way that he attacked his harp with such
passion and fury. Influences come from many places besides note choices.

WB
--
Warren "Bee" Bachman
SPAH Publicity Director