Re: [Harp-L] Re:The importance of Butterfeild

I know it's hard to put people in pidgeon holes, but I always thought of ANY musicians as being similar to the sauces you get at the burrito shop. Mild, Medium, Hot, Volcanic. I don't know where I would put Butterfield, maybe hot, but is suffices to say that the sauce don't mean stugatzo if the burrito is bland. So Butterfield was hot, but the burrito didn't strike my taste buds.

smo-joe